What this means for WRNPLC patients, staff, and visitors:
- Masks will no longer be required upon entry.
- All staff, patients and visitors will be screened for cold/flu/COVID symptoms and the presence of any ONE symptom will require a mask be worn at all times in the clinic. This is to protect all of our patients and team members but particularly those who are vulnerable to illness and at risk for complications. WRNPLC has zero tolerance for deviation from this process.
- Patients may request their provider wear a mask during their visit and this will be respected.
- WRNPLC may reinstate mandatory masking based on illness activity, during respiratory illness seasons and/or to management outbreaks.
- Masks will remain readily available for all staff, patients, and visitors who chose to continue to wear one and this decision will be supported and respected.