Our phones are extremely busy with limited staff to answer them and we understand this can be frustrating. Here are some tips to avoid long waits.
- Monday mornings (every morning really) are the busiest time for calls, if your inquiry is not urgent, avoid calling during this time. Try late morning or mid afternoon instead. Another high call volume time is right after lunch.
- Listen to the initial message as it will inform you of any changes or updates to telephone hours or clinic hours (note our Breslau opening hours differ from Kitchener and Cambridge).
- For non-urgent inquiries or appointment cancellations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that personal medical information/details/images/or urgent concerns should not be sent via email.
- If you need a prescription refill, contact your pharmacy and ask them to send a refill request to your provider.
- Be patient and kind. Our reception staff are committed to our patients and do all they can to ensure everyone is taken care of.