Flu vaccines will be available soon! Starting on October 10, appointments will be available for the flu shot for our high-risk patients, and starting on October 30 we will book appointments for all WRNPLC patients.
Are you considered high risk? This includes:
- People aged 65 and over
- Those who live in LTC or congregate settings
- Children aged 6 months to 4 years, and those who live with or provide care for children under 4 years of age
- Pregnant people
- Healthcare workers and first responders
- Individuals from a First Nation, Metis, or Inuit community, and/or their household members
- Members of racialized and other equity-deserving communities
- Individuals with the following health conditions: cardiac or pulmonary disorders, diabetes or other metabolic disorders, cancer, immunocompromising conditions, renal disease, anemia or hemoglobinopathy, neurologic or neurodevelopment conditions, BMI of 40 or greater, children and teenagers being treated with ASA for long periods.
Book your appointment today!