WRNPLC is now hiring;
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE- Permanent, Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
As a member of the team, the Registered Practical Nurse provides clinical care and clinical administrative functions to support the delivery of high-quality patient centered primary care in the NPLC setting. The individual also participates in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and services for clients, their supports and the community.
- Graduate of a registered practical nursing program from a recognized institution
- Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Three to five years nursing experience, preferably in a community setting
- Trained and skilled in Spirometry and Foot Care is an asset
- Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Proficiency in the use of computers, electronic medical records (Practice Solutions experience an asset) and various software application
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written communication and skill in challenging interactions.
- Proven expertise in both teamwork and independent functions
- Welcoming of change and innovative in change management
- Ability to maintain information in confidence.
- Open and nonjudgmental
- Desire and ability to update knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to deal effectively with multiple and complex work demands accurately, effectively and efficiently
Click here for a complete role description Job Description-Registered Practical Nurse_2021
Please submit your resume by March 22, 2021 to
Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic,
13 Water Street N., Cambridge, ON N1R 3B2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 519-772-2323